- January 24, 2012: District Installs Two New Bandalong Litter Traps in the Anacostia Watershed
- December 12 2011: New England’s First Bandalong Litter Trap Installed in Brockton, Mass
- December 20, 2010: Major American Retailer Near St. Louis Installs StormX
- May 25, 2010: Waycross Installs First Bandalong Litter Trap in Georgia
- February 11, 2010: Waycross, GA Slated to Install Nation’s Second Bandalong Litter Trap
- October 28, 2009: Washington, DC Succeeds in Removing Floating Pollution from Waterways
- May 13, 2009: Washington, DC and Storm Water Systems Unveil America’s First Bandalong Litter Trap
- April 30, 2009: America’s First Bandalong Litter Trap Installed in Washington, DC
Storm Water Systems Awards and Honors:
- March 2017: Georgia Clean 13 Award from the Georgia Water Coallition
- September 2012: Top 16 Solutions Finalist Award and hornored at Oceans Exchange ceremony.
- May 2011: Environmentsl Excellence Award from the Habersham Electric Membership Corporation
- October 2010: Gary Hopkins & Mark Kirves are hornored as “Masters of Innovation” from University of Georgia Small Business Development
- January 2010: “Georgia River Hero” Award received from Georgia River Network
- April 2009: Finalist for the 2009 Environmental Award from the Atlanta Business Chronicle
We can help clean the waterways around your town or business.