StormX Netting Trash Trap
StormXTM is engineered to capture gross pollutants and handle powerful stormwater runoff at most urban hot spots. Commercial grade, reusable nets provide full capture of gross pollutants as small as 5 mm, including organic materials (such as leaves) that could reduce the levels of phosphorous and nitrogen in our water. This economical solution to litter and debris in stormwater runoff is highly effective for “first flush.” To prevent flooding, built-in overflows allow heavy runoff to flow unimpeded.
Storm Water Systems is the sole North American licensee and manufacturer of StormX. StormX is the ideal end-of-pipe solution for capturing floatables in combined sewer overflow applications. Additionally, StormX has a proven track record of success with zero failures for more than 15 years.
Statistics and Construction
- Standard sizes are 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 60″ and custom sizes are available
- Weir configuration best serves outfalls larger than 70″
- 304/316 stainless steel hubs made in USA
- Hubs are anchored into concrete or attached to existing pipe ends/outfalls
- Commercial grade HDPE nets are durable, reusable and easily maintained
- Nets are minimum 5 feet in length
- Highly effective for “first flush”
- Captures gross pollutants as small as 5mm, as well as organic materials (such as leaves) that could reduce the levels of phosphorous and nitrogen
- Overflows designed in hubs and weirs
- Easily emptied with truck mounted crane or two man crew
- Assists with sediment fallout and collection
- One year limited warranty
- No minimum order
We can help clean the waterways around your town or business.