The Alabama Department of Environmental Management was impressed with the performance of Storm Water Systems’ trash trap in Mobile. In a recent report the trap had captured 500 cubic yards of thrash.
- Storm Water Systems’ Bandalong Litter Trap Successfully Removes Litter from the Anacostia River Watershed
- Ocean Exchange: Spotlight on Storm Water Systems
- Chesapeake Bay Program Highlights “Cleaning up the ‘Forgotten River'”
- Bandalong Trap on Anacostia River
- Storm Water Systems Featured in GeorgiaTrend