The Alabama Department of Environmental Management was impressed with the performance of Storm Water Systems’ trash trap in Mobile. In a recent report the trap had captured 500 cubic yards of thrash.
- Storm Water Systems Featured in GeorgiaTrend
- Storm Water Systems included in Georgia Water Coalition’s Clean 13 List
- Gainesville Bandalong Litter Trap Performing Better Than Expected After First Year
- High Marks for SWS Trash Traps in Mobile
- San Antonio River Authority chooses StormX Netting Trash Trap Over Other Trash Trap Devices