Adapt-A-TrapTM keeps floatables, trash and debris out of your storm drain systems and ultimately, out of rivers and streams.
Modular construction means Adapt-A-Trap can fit a variety of catch basins and most drain system pipes. On-site installation is inexpensive, easier and less time consuming.
A variety of screen hole sizes allows you to capture litter as small as cigarette butts, yet tough stainless steel construction withstands truck removal procedures.
- All stainless steel construction
- Overflow design prevents flooding
- Security fasteners available
- Variety of screen hole sizes (Standard: 5mm)
- Sloped hood with bypass prevents blockage
- Designed for high flow rates
- Tools needed for installation: Hammer drill and wrenches
- Made in USA
- Modular panels are easy to assemble
- Adapts to a variety of different diameter pipe sizes
- Adapts to fit most catch drain basins
- Effective in catching litter as small as cigarette butts
- Stainless steel construction is tough enough to withstand vacuum truck removal procedures
- To receive more information about Adapt-A-TrapTM or information about purchasing, please contact Storm Water Systems at (888) 730-5819.